Dental Bridges - Replace Missing Teeth in Aurora
Aside from the discomfort that can come with a missing tooth, there are other problems that result.? To start with, the tooth that was there acted as a place holder keeping other teeth from shifting.? Without that tooth the surrounding teeth may move affecting your visible smile as well as causing the gums and neighboring teeth to become far more susceptible to decay and gum disease.?
One of the solutions we can offer for patients missing teeth is called a dental bridge.
A dental bridge is a false tooth that can be used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- reducing your risk of gum disease
- help correct minor bite issues
- improve your speech
- acts as place holder to avoid the shifting of other teeth
- improve/maintain your oral health
- protect the appearance and beauty of your smile
If you're missing a tooth and have figured it was harmless until now, ask our Aurora dental team if a dental bridge is right for you.? Your smile will thank you.